<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello world. 

I love my friends. No, I'm not just saying it cause they got me a birthday gift, but cus they really did surprised me. They got my bf to bring me out, and act like its a normal date. And get him to bring me for dinner at paragon. And made Ryzzal call me to ask if me and Mathan wanna join them in town, cus apparently they came to shop for Mathan. And i not suspecting anything just went to meet them. And suddenly saw a cake in-front of me after dinner. And they bought me a polaroid. Something I've been wanting for a long time. They just made my day, and my week. Thanks guys. 

Say hello to my new polaroid. (:


Also, my aunt got me a COACH handbag. I like it. 

Birthday is another 3 days away. Bosses not in this week, so more breaks less work. YAY! 

"crush". It’s funny how the same word for the feeling of disappointment can be used for the feeling of attraction. The Oxford English Dictionary states one of the meanings for the word crushed as “a strong and unreasoning, but transitory attachment.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com