<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello. I turn 20 today, and yes it calls for a celebration. But I'm at work, all my friends at work or in camp. Bf's in camp. Family working, brother in school. So, I'm at work right now. But you know what, I'm quite happy. I got a hug, wishes and a happy birthday block from my colleague. I think the block is damn cute. Thanks guys. Prolly going out for dinner with family tonight. Tomorrow, meeting Vithya and Rekha. Monday meeting Thevita and Vithya.

Anyway, my parents and brother are getting me a ipod touch!!! I'm damn happy. Whoo, now my wish list is almost empty. I got my Polaroid, Ipod touch (end of this month, cus its not out in Singapore yet. Ordered online.) and a COACH bag. 

I feel so loved right now. My fb is flooded with wishes and so is my phone. I just somehow thought that this year was gonna be a bore, but you know what? Things couldn't get any better. Although this year cannot beat my 18th. I still love it. 

It made me think about my life this past 20 years. It seems really long, but it really isn't. I'm pretty contented with my 20 years. I graduated from primary school, got into secondary school did reasonably okay for O'levels without failing anything or repeating. Got 7credits, got into poly, made new friends. Graduated without failing or repeating any modules. Now working at one of my dream companies, A*STAR. Somehow i feel that my life is good to go. And starting my degree next month and completing it next year. Hopefully i do well, and get a better job in the same company. Get paid better and go on to do my masters. Get married. Do PhD before i go old, and enjoy life traveling with my life companion. 

I know it may seem abit far-fetched. But trust me, nothing is impossible.  Life is actually reaslly short if you take one close look at it. cus at some point of time you wanna turn back and see you made something out of your life. Instead of bumming around all your life, make it meaningful. Different people has different defination of a "meaningful life". Carve your life the way you want it. As long as you turn back, and like what you see. Then you're happy to go. Don't allow regrets to take over. Life's really to short for these other crap. It really is.

My life is pretty much planned well. It's not what i wanted, but somehow i planned around it. I didnt wanna work and do a part time degree, i wanted to go Australia do my degree. But it's to Expensive and right now it's out of my reach. So i planned around it. Doing a degree and working. Somehow juggling. But i know i'll be okay. And I'll eventually save up enough money to go Australia to my postgrad. Perhaps after 2013? 

You do get to do what you want. It's just that sometimes time or money don't permit you. So, don't give up dreaming. Like they say when one door closes the other opens. So keep seeking other ways, until you found yours, like how i found mine. (:

Only future holds the truth. 

Well, for now I'm off. See you folks.
much love, and thanks to everyone who wished me again. 
XOXO(:
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com