<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 25, 2010

So, this week was rather boring. Stayed home for the weekends. Thought i was going to be out, but didn't. Went to my nephew's 1st birthday. Had Cake. Haha, and i finally had my Ramly burger on Friday. Bought it from Hougang interchange and ate it at home(: Made me happy. 


Anyways, i'm bored. But then tomorrow's work. Having course tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday. So this last week of the month should end just fine. I'm looking forward to this week somehow. Thinking of starting my gym routines after work. At least before school starts. Got at least 3 months. 




I'm not understanding some things now. I got no idea, what's up with you and your attitude. But if there's something you find bothering just tell me. Don't keep it to yourself and push me or yourself away. 




I'm depressed from being Bored. HAHAHA. Anyway, hope you guys had a rocking weekend unlike mine. 
Enjoy life. Love yall, BYE.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com