<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 24, 2010

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you’re getting this down.
 My current wallpaper on my work desktop. (:

I'm blogging from work. Well, it's break time now, so it's okay i guess. Anyway, 4 days have gone. And i dont really have much things to do, cus i'm new. But on the other hand people seem to be nice here. Yet to mingle with them. I've been hanging out with Felicia, like going for lunch and stuff. Time now: 12.44pm. Lunch ends at 1pm. Think I'll have a power nap now. Tired, sleepless. When i get back home I don't even bother to turn on the laptop, too tired already. I'll just shower and watch tv, and then sleep. At least i try to. Met my girls Cherilyn, Marie, Khai, jasper and Gary yesterday for dinner. Today meeting Dan, Jason, Marcus and Mathannn for dinner. Holland village(:

Anyway, off for power nap. So chaoz!
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com