<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 13, 2010


So Friday i went for dinner at Carousel. Just 3 of us and the buffet plus wine was like $300. The food there was so so, the seafood wasn't so nice. I think the part that i enjoyed the most was the deserts. HAHA. Other than that, the chicken and lamb all that was rather cold. It was sort of a disappointment. But i had fun with the company of the night.

Yesterday, met Mathan and Vithya. We went to Ambrosia Cafe for dinner and sheesha. First time doing that, and i think i failed like really badly. LOL. Anyway, so we stayed there talking and eating till like 7pm i think. Then went to a fishing store, cus my bf is obsessed about fishing. Then off to Iluma's coffee bean to have coffee and deserts. I had Mud Pie. Mathan had his Tiramisu and Vithya had her famous Boston nut brownie. Stayed till about 1030, and trained back home. Yesterday was a day spent well with my LOVES.





I want a boy who will tell me when I’m being stupid. 


A boy who will still give time to his friends. 


A boy who will tell me ‘no’. 


He will watch stupid movies with me, but makes me watch his favourites also. 


A boy who’s willing to drop everything to be with me, but knows when to let it be. 


A boy who will know he’s important to me, but won’t mind when I change my plans to help someone out. 


A boy who won’t mind my country urges, but will laugh at me when I pretend to be a cowboy. 


I want a boy who’s enjoyable to look at, he doesn’t have to be gorgeous, I just want someone who I can pay attention to. 


A boy who will randomly bring me food, because he knows I love to eat. 


A boy who can make jokes about me, a boy that I can laugh with. 


Someone who won’t mind when I even embarrass myself. 


A boy who will buy me something, something I would actually want, none of that jewellery crap. 


Someone who doesn’t do everything I ask, but when it comes to something important I can count on him to be there. 


Someone who I don’t feel threatened by. 


A boy who has other friends that are girls, but I can trust him with them. 


A boy who will know when to leave me alone when I have my stupid fits. 


A boy who I can just sit with. 



I don’t need the whole fairytale deal; 


I just want to feel comfortable.

Another 3 days to (365) days,
and 7 days to FIRST day of work. 
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com