<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 22, 2010

Relationships are delicate. Both people have to be on the same page. Both people have to be at the same point in their lives, wanting the same things. Cant have any doubts or reservations. Do something too early, and you can taint it. Jump in too quick, you can screw things up. Wait too long, it may be too late. There are so many other variables besides who the person is..you have to consider who they are now, who they will be in the future, if you have the potential as a couple to grow together..are you on the same page and will you continue to be?


He will stay here, working, and I keep talking about my big dreams…we will both end up hurt..I will want him to come with me, and he wont be able to, wont want to..he would want me to stay in Pittsburgh, or even assume I would be moving back to Pittsburgh after New York, which maybe isn't the case.


via Le Love.


Hello. 


Wednesday:  Interview with A*STAR, then met Rekha after that. I saw Felicia at the interview as well.
Thursday: Skin center to remove the stitches. Doc said it was just abnormal growth of skin, nothing dangerous. After which i met Mathan. Went to check out the Raffles college. And i found out that, with my results i can get into the final year of their Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours). Which means if i start in July, I'll be a degree holder this time next year, before i turn 21. How cool is that? But I'm still stuck with University of Western Australia or University of Wales. 
Anyway, I also got a call from A*STAR on thursday, asking me to come down for a second interview on Monday. Super excited, hopefully i get this job. Felicia also got called in for the second interview. Apparently, only the 2 of us have second interviews. 
Friday: Town with friends. 
Saturday: Home.
Sunday: Cousin's ROM
Monday: Interview, Jas's b'day party, Vivian's bday!!


Have a rocking weekend yall.
My eyes are hurting now ):


You matter alot to me. More than the sky and sea. But leave if you must. <3
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com