<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 10, 2010

I feel like running to somewhere no one could find me

&& I'm most probably starting uni with Vivian in September. I'm really looking forward to that. Part time degree and work. That would be a busy life. But i do like to keep myself busy, so i won't have to think about anything else(:

Tomorrow's my much awaited day! The day i was waiting since i joined RP. GRADUATION DAY!!
whoooo, really am excited to see all my friends tomorrow, and take lots of pictures. All gonna look so pretty/handsome. Plus chalet after that is gonna be a blast. 

I might not be blogging a lot of this post. Because i'm gonna be returning the laptop to mathan. So, be braced. HAHA. 

Couple of things i'm gonna do this month:

11: Graduation. Chalet
12: Chalet, go down to uni 
16: 11th
20: Jeslyn's 21st. Removing stitches 
21: Meeting jas,cheryl
23: Cousin's ROM
24: Vivian's bday. Jas's 20th bday party

I know it hurts, but it's life, and it's real, 
and sometimes it fucking hurts. 
But it's life, and it's pretty much all we got.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com