<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Human Beings.
( I love you all ) 
I freaking got a job in A*STAR. Wanna know more bout it?

Position: Laboratory Specialist
Company: Biopolis, BSF, Histopathology Lab
Working hours: Mon-Thurs: 8.30am till 6pm, Fri: 8.30am till 5.30pm. No work on Weekends.



There are alot of benefits, and when the lady was telling me all the benefits and stuffs i was like smiling to myself. Like some idiot. Seriously, no kidding. They got like sick leave, school leave, exam leave all. Like wow. Okay, then next top news in my life.
You know all that talk about university and stuff. Apparently, I realised that if i were to take a loan and go Australia in 2013, I'll be in debt for like the next 10 years in my life. I'll be like 33. Thats sad. So, I realised that why waste my time in Singapore, might as well study here. Then i was like Part-Time studies. So yeah. I'm doing my Bachelors of Biomedical Science (hons) offered by Universty of Wales. And this i get into direct admission into the final year. So by my 21st bday next year, I'll be a degree holder. Then i can work till say 2014, and go Australia in 2015 for Masters. Or better, go NUS for masters. 


Well, for that I'll see what the future holds. For now, work and study. Alot in my plate. But i think i need this right now. It's just a year. I can deal with it. (: I just wanna make my parents and brother proud of me. I know they are proud that I'm currently a Diploma holder, and i def know that they are proud of me for getting a job in A*STAR. I hope i can continue making them proud when i get my degree and all that. I love my family so much. I thank them for the support, and not forgetting Mathan and all my friends. Thank you! (: 


Love yall.


Well, I know that it's all over fb, my msn nick. But I can't help it, cus i'm happy. (:


Cloud (nine), bye.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com