<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yeah, isn't that something we all ask?  "What is Love?"



Okay, so let's go back to my life. I realise it's been pretty long since I've talked about it. Well, nothing much have been going on, other than the fact that I'm still jobless, money-less (okay, maybe not really), and oh yeah. I've got a...

New addition to my life. (more like something on top of everything else)
I have a "minor" surgery next Thursday, on my feet. Well, don't get scared and all, it's really not that big. It's actually a biopsy, but some reason the doctors at the Skin centre called it surgery. Think maybe they want to scare me off, or something like that. HAHA. Well, i'm so sure it worked. Oh well, I'm not looking forward to it anyway. The counselor said  they're gonna like inject 3 times around the area to numb it, and then do the surgery. But it's stil freaking me abit, cus I HATE NEEDLES. Yeah, i hate injections, i fear them. Imagine SURGERY on my feet :(





THEN somemore, cut and sew the area back. MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE for me. Anyway, I think I'll be brave enough to go through. All for the best to me. Thursday please don't come. (:


Then next piece of story or update, however you call it, would be that my boyfriend is getting enlisted on 12AUG. So, we still got sometime to hang out, and be normal. HAHA. But i'm sure nothing would change. It's just army. I'm still gonna see him on the weekends. So no biggy, just gonna mis the msgs, and calls. But it'll be good. && He's looking for part-time job now. So he can spend money on me! HAHA, nah kidding. 

Hmmm, so yeah. I miss going school. It's like nowadays i wake up without any aim. so i just clean my house, my room, cooking etc.. Not a good thing, i'm dying of boredom. I want to go OUT, WORK. Finding, finding and still finding. Went for yet another interview yesterday. 

Anyway, i think this has been a rather long post. So, i'll stop. 
&&I'll see you when i see you. 
(:

p.s i hope everything's okay with you and your family. I know nothing i say can comfort you, but i really hope things get okay. Justice would be served. So, just take care, and move on with life. Sometimes, its true that some things are easier said than done. So, i wont say alot. Take care.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com