<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 08, 2010



Wise men say, only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you.

Wise men say, only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you.

Shall I stay,
Would it be a sin,
Cause' I can't help falling in love with you.

As the river flows, 

Gently to the sea.
Darlin so we go, 

somethings were meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too
Cause' I can't help fallin in love with you..

As the river flows, 

Gently to the sea.
Darlin so we know, 

somethings were meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too
Cause' I can't help fallin in love with you.



life would indeed be boring without the kind of entertainment  2-faced people provide. 
(:


Only fools rush in - UB40
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com