<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 07, 2010

O RP, RP, wherefore art thou RP?

So,  last day of school has come and gone. I'm sad, and am already missing my friends. Well, today i had cell culture UT3. 1 down! 3 more to go! Faster come Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Then Partyyyy. I can't wait to meet up with all my friends at Marcus's bbq!  && my cell culture class BBQ which was on Thursday was also fun. Thanks to all the guys who turned up. Had the best time.

Chinese new year, valentines day, 8th all coming too soon. By the blink of an eye, it would soon be March, and i would be off to Thailand with my Team Biogas peeps(:

To all my RP friends,

Hellooooo guys! Friday was the last day of school. And I'm here to thank you guys for been such a good friend to me. And It's been really nice knowing every single one of you. I don't know when's the next time we're gonna meet so, till then take care and stay in touch. And once again thanks for the great memories. I'll miss yall, and all the best for the upcoming UT's. Take care! 

With much love, 
Bavani(:


Below, are the pictures from the BBQ on Thursday. 



















Below, are the pictures from the Last day of RP, Friday. 








 Actually there are lots of more, but too lazy to upload all here, Go FB and check it all out. 
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com