<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 18, 2010







Saturday.Sunday.Ubin.Team Biogas.Fun.


So, i had fun with the Thailand team. all seem nice, and fun people. 


Well, thanks to all the walking, the leg has gotten worse. So, i got back home yesterday just to realize the skin was coming out. So, i peeled them off, and applied medicine. After applying it, my sole started burning. Like ahhh. So i washed it, and now the whole area is red, and soft. Can't walk without slightly limping. How great! Went to see the doc today, got referral letter to skin center. The date's not yet confirmed! 


I'm scared thinking about what is gonna be done to my feet now. Haiz! 


&& It's so hard to please everyone. Well, welcome to life! 
you just need him, so stop bothering me with all your small talks. 
It's always about him. You always treated him better, don't deny. 
Well, too bad that isn't the definition of family. Get it right.
I'm sick of it, im turning away. Moving away. 
I just can't wait to get out of Singapore, and get my ass to Australia.
It'll be a brand new start. 
New life, New friends, New beginning. 


I just hope B would be there with me. 
hopingggg.....
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com