<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yes, i do believe in you, in us.





I sit alone and watch the clock
Trying to collect my thoughts
All I think about is you
And so I cry myself to sleep
And hope the devil I don't meet
In the dreams that I live trough


Believe in me
I know you've waited for so long
Believe in me
Sometimes the weak become the strong
Believe in me
this life is not always what it seems
Believe in me
Cause I was made for chasing dreams


All the smiles you had to fake
And all the shit you had to take
Just to lead us here again
I never have the things to say
To make it all just go away
To make it all just disappear


Believe in me
I know you've waited for so long
Believe in me
Sometimes the weak become the strong
Believe in me
this life is not always what it seems
Believe in me
Cause I was made for chasing dreams


Its my life
Its my choice
Hear my words
Hear my voice
And just believe


I sit alone and watch the clock
Trying to collect my thoughts
And all I think about is you


If you Believe in me
life is not always what it seems
Believe in me
Cause I was made for chasing dreams


Believe in me
I know you've waited for so long
Believe in me
Sometimes the weak become the strong
Believe in me
This life is not always what it seems
Believe in me
Cause I was made for chasing dreams


(:


&&school's ending in another 2 weeks, excluding the one that is about to start. UT3 is gonna start real soon, so gotta start doing notes, and studying every weekends that i get. Gotta go have 3 injections for the Thailand trip on Sunday. Was actually wanting to have them on Saturday, but then i' meeting vithya. So Sunday it is. I'm bored, so I'm applying for jobs online. Got an interview next month, hopefully i get that w vivian(:


Monday: OFF, but got DBIO photoshoot at 12.30pm. So gonna go for that. 
Tuesday: School, SL meeting
Thursday: School, Cell culture class BBQ
Friday: Maybe out with loves.
Saturday: Vithya 
Sunday: Injections AKA Doom's DAY


Have i mentioned that i'm afraid of needles? I really hate injections, they make me sick :(
HEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPP! 


&& B, where are you?


♫ Stereo's : Believe - Staind ♫
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com