<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 24, 2009



I've learnt lessons.  A lot more than classes can offer. I feel that people always deceive themselves by hiding the truth. Cause the truth is so hard for them to digest. But sometimes, the truth hurts way less than the deception you build around yourselves. 


No matter how much i tell myself, that past is past, and it will never be part of my future. It always comes back breaking down these walls i build around myself. And how everytime, every single time it never fails to catch up to me. 


I've learnt to accept life the way it is. I won't let anything get to me now. You can keep whatever you want from me. You can say whatever you want about me. Cause in the end what matters to me, is knowing that I've lived life the way i want. Sometimes i feel like giving up, but then you can't do it to the people who are oh-so-dear to your heart. 


Why does life have to be so complicating? And why did things have to be this way. This is so weird. 


Anyways. 
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com