<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

you, him and everyone else..
I was here, still is here, and will be here.
Its how you take.

If you think he's a better person, then good for you. But let me tell you something, i was the one that was here all these time. Yes i might have changed, but seriously that doesn't change anything unless you let it. You chose to let it be a big issue, when you could have just thrown it away. I don't see how it's so hard for you, cus it's not like you haven done that to me before. You were 10 times worse than me. So don't you complain that i haven been acting like a friend as much as you have. Everyone has done that in some point, even him. But if you could get over that and still treat him the same, i dont see why you can't do it to me? Maybe because, to you he has been whatever you define as a friend. Sorry if i don't fit that. And then again it makes me think if you ever did valued the friendship. Cus if you did, such small issues wouldn't bother you so much and push us apart.

Sorry about this, just that when i saw that and your words. Just didn't go well in my head. I still want us to be friends. I still want to be how we were. I still want us to be there for each other. And i still want us to share things.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com