<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 06, 2008

me & noorSem 2 has begun, with familiar faces as well as non-familiar faces. Classmates seem alright.

I'm on almost 2 weeks off from work. Sort of already miss the guys there. haha, man! I've been working there to long! & II've grown to attached to everyone there. Well, noor has quit. soon a few others will quit as well. Well, it really depends on the situation if I'm gonna be quitting.

PP is another chore.

DEADLINE: 9th September. Countdown: 3 MORE DAYS.

&& in this 3 more days I've got to make sure my PP is accepted. Cause if i submit today and tmr it gets rejected, I've got about 1 more day left to do. If i submit tmr, and she checks and rejects on Monday, then i' gone case! DEAD, will fail my PP! arghh, i need to somehow manage to finish my PP by today! But now, i've got to get my refrences and get my SWOT analysis done. Cause the rest is all done. So shouldn't be much of a problem i guess?

So, i should really stop typing this post now, and get on with my PP. And yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna do right now.

Bye!

Labels:

 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com