<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Feeling tired. I’m so sick of arguing with you, over things which don’t make sense anymore. Just forget it. You’re just another one of them, scumbags. (:

School and work has been really hectic. Had UT’s, supposed “study” plans with classys. In the end, we all ended up crapping, and taking pictures. Browsing other people’s profile and rating them. I tell you it was darn hilarious. Next, had work on wed. Then called in and told them that I cannot work o Thursday as I have to do project. Ellen’s and Faiz’s idea, to get me to go out on Thursday with them. Thurs was Labour Day.

Then on Labour Day, I was suppose to meet up with Marcus, Faiz and Ellen to go town. They are my PORKERS’ gang. Porkers? Cause we some how manage to narrow whatever we’re talking about to pork, to irritate the hell out of Faiz. Faiz, you porker! But then, due to SOMEONE having fever ended up only meeting Ellen and Faiz. Marcus was sick. Man, you missed out the fun. Then we went shopping, and somehow decided to watch HAROLD and KUMAR. M18 show, damn funny thou. “Cock-meat sandwich”? LOL, I was laughing so hard throughout the whole movie.

Alright, then Friday had recombinant DNA, and was also Bestie’s birthday. So, my class decide that we were all not in the mood to study therefore, having 2 groups leaving class during second break. Leaving only about 8-9 people in class. And after leaving class, we all went to the new TRCC café to slack. Took pictures, and left at 3pm for work. I didn’t even know that TRC had a café. Work was alright, then went off to secretly, have a surprise for thevita. Managed to surprised her. Hope she had fun. Thanks to Mahen, Karthik, Sara and Rages for making time to come down, making it fun.

Saturday was work as usual. Had an event in club. So, had to work all the way from 10am to 1am. Damn. My initial schedule was 10-5pm. Then got extended to 9pm, and then might as well stay till 12am, the got taxi home. So, stayed. Event was boring. Really tired. Luckily had no work on Sunday. Otherwise would have being death by now.

Sunday was spent at home revising for the Molecular and cell biology & microbiology UT. Then today after school, when to CWP after UT. Had lunch with Zheng Kai, Marcus, Ellen, Faiz, Daryl, Holden and Izaan. All bloody sick guys. Coming up with as much racist’s jokes as possible. But I still LOVE my class. They know when to play and where to draw the line. Except for maybe that ONE person, who has started to get on my nerves? But no choice, take it easy. (: When to help Faiz get a ear stud. Went to check out the price of the guitar lessons. Damn Expensive sia. Must ask my dad, and see if he agrees.


Sooner or later, I might be learning to play guitar with my classy’s. YAY!! Will upload all the pictures in another post. (:(:

 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com