<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Okay, i wanna dedicate this post to shouting out to people I've missed alot since school started.
I miss my friends, i miss us not keeping each other updated about the other's life. I miss us not meeting up any more after school. I miss us not talking as much as we did last time. I miss us not talking crap together anymore. I just miss all my friends, whom i have seem to almost lost contact.

These are the people i miss:
HANAN- Buddy, I miss our cafe moments, to see a certain someone. I miss us whinning our hearts out to each other. I miss you being there for me. Sorry being busy with work and all that I had no time to meet you.
JOEL- I miss our crapping moments. Miss your loudness. Thanks for making me smile every single time we manage to meet up.
HERWAN- I miss taking movies from you. Miss your noises. I still remembered you dragging me over to the other side of the level, to tell someone something. (:
CHERYL- I miss our bus journeys to and from school. It's like you're to busy with your other friends and have forgotten me. It's like we no longer SMS each other unless we want something. I feel us drifting apart for some reason. ):
KARS- I miss our clique. Sorry for all the misunderstandings. I miss talking to you, and laughing so hard with you.
SABRINA- I miss telling you stuffs. I miss our cafe moments, seeing hatman. I miss you being with me. It's like we no longer share stuff anymore.
NAQIAH- I miss you being by my side. I miss us sharing stuff like we use to. It's like we no longer know each other anymore.
JEN- I miss you telling me stuff. I miss you laughing at my lame jokes. I miss entertaining you.
FAJ- I miss you giving me advices. I miss being asked if I'm okay.
VITHYA- I miss hanging out with you. I miss you telling me what to do. I miss us sharing stuff. It's being super long since we met up. You're busy working.
YUAN XIAN- I miss our secret session. I miss you damn much la. I miss u sharing stuff. I miss going out, and having dinner together.
MJ- I MISS YOU LA, despite seeing you mostly. I miss going home with you. I miss telling you things.
DHINESH- I miss talking to you on the phone. I miss telling you how pissed i am. I miss telling you stuff, and you giving me advice. You're busy with your personal life now.
KARTHIK- I miss telling you stuff. I miss us talking things on msn. I miss your crappyness. Where are you, when i need you?


Guys, I'm sorry if I've been busy with work and school to keep up with yall. I'm sorry. It just feels so wrong, that we all use to be close and then suddenly we don't share any msn conversation anymore, which is sad. Every single one of you are being missed by me, more than all those reasons I've stated. I just felt that i really need to let my friends know that i miss them badly. I miss not seeing them as often as i use to.
I'll make it up, promise! (:

*There was suppose to be more pictures with this post, by my internet is lagging. Upload some other time.
 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com