<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 05, 2008

Candid credit goes to Mishal! Noor and I.

WORK WORK.
Okay, i know I've being working almost everyday. It's like I've got no social life. Seriously!
But work is alright when you have the best work-mates working with you. It's the best when my part-timer gang is around, like Mishal, Noor && Bahri. The full-timers are nice too, but is just that having people your age around is so much better. Even though there may be some people who i do not like.

Get what i mean? Well, the manager decided that it was time Mishal & I learnt to make smoothies and work as drink-runner. To be honest, i was sort of looking forward to it. Well, i was a drink runner today and Thurs cause my manager thought that i may need practice. Was suppose to end work at 10pm today but cause it was raining badly, my pea-brained of a manager decided to send me home. I was so reluctant to go home, but on the other hand Noor was waiting to get sent home. Get my point?

Anyways, other than work, nothing much has been happening. Just getting ready to start school. Bought new clothes for the NEW school year. I'm actually looking forward to school, really missed it. Missed my friends, class, lessons. I'll be starting on my actually course, so i will also have lab work. Wheee~(:

Lab work's goooood. With a capital G. haha! Alright, so there are people i know in my neighbouring classes. But none i know are in my class. Okay, maybe i know some of them, but i don't talk to them. Well, i've got nothing else to say other than SCHOOL'S STARTING ON MONDAY. && i'm still working on Wednesdays', Fridays' after school and Saturdays'. Maybe Sundays' sometimes. Since I'm in Year 2, i won't be having lessons on Wednesdays'. So there's another plus to my upcoming school year. Another wheee for that. lol!

*NEW ZEALAND here i come.
&& CAR LICENSE here i come.
(:

 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com