<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23336665?origin\x3dhttp://helloimbavani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 13, 2008

Alright, sorry for the lack of posts for about a month?
I've being workinggg. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
Like finally, i've got time to update with my current life happenings.

It's been raining hectic these days.
It's always raining cats and dogs everytime i reach my destination.
So annoying.
I feel so cold, that i need a hug from a polar bear.

OH, work was alright.
How i HATE working at the YOUTH club side. ARGH!
Anyways, during closing
was yakking away with bahri and mishal.
We were suddenly talking about Archmed the Dead Terrorist.
Funny how we were imitating how he would say,
"SILENCE!! I'll kill youuu!"

LOL! Anyway,
after work i and mishal decided that we should head down to far east plaza's LJS to get fries.
Mishal had this Mas Selmat post card which she gave me and Thevita
Which i sort of left at the LJS counter.
So, if any of you guys happen to notice that,
that would be because of US.
haha

Then mishal was like " take picture. this is worth blogging"
SO MISHAL, im blogging. you blog about it too.
kay? (:

Friday
I'm off to school to return CD's.
Then off to Wisma with Sabrina to get tops.

Saturday
Working from 4-10pm

Sunday
Woking from 11-8pm. (taking over bahri's shift)

 
 
     feel the beat.    


                                                                                         

                                                                                                                


                                                                                           

helloimbavani.blogspot.com♥

                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                    

don't say we're not meant to be.


Profile
the girl next door

♥ Bavani; I don't bite(:


 
tagboard
scream out loud


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Credits
take a bow

1) ME
2) ImageHosting
3) DaFont
4) Background
Brushes:                Adobe Photoshop                           

(c) http://helloimbavani.blogspot.com